Thanksgiving

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36582 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Thanksgiving
:silly:
your turn to do this too:

c'mon , lets see those hand turkeys!
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by StephenG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36583 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Thanksgiving
Well I'm not American, but last year while I was in Texas the day after I landed was Thanksgiving and I know how much it means to all Americans; so this year I am thankful for the support of my friends and family throughout my first year at university.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 5 months ago #36585 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Thanksgiving
I'm not American either, but I somehow appreciate the thought behind the holiday... I think it's just nice having a day to be more aware of the things you are thankful for.
Here in Croatia I got to listen to people complaining a lot about all kinds of things, and I want to tell them something like 'come on, there must be something you are thankful for' etc. It's not all so pitch black. Really hard trying to be positive when everyone around you is negative mood.

I'm thankful for my friends. They've been there for me through some very shitty times. Don't know how I'd live without them. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36591 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Thanksgiving
Hm, not American either, but if I had to say it, I guess I'm thankful that I have a partner and friends who understand me - especially when I'm doing one of my strange things - and thankful that I no longer have to deal with the \"family\" (can't choose your blood relatives, now, can you?) who made my childhood miserable. Thankful to still be here after the almost suicical depression, thankful someone gives a damn about me in the times I couldn't give a damn about myself, and just thankful to be alive, no matter how much I may grumble. :)

More
12 years 5 months ago #36592 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Thanksgiving
Hmm. Thankful for finding new friends at uni. I guess. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #36615 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was great! I hope those of you who celebrate it, enjoyed it. I'm thankful for my family,life, good health,friends,work. The food was great. We all got pretty drunk, smoked some funny grass :blush: good, good times.

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds