Show Navigation Menu

Choises

More
14 years 5 months ago #10316 by EternusAtrumDiligo
Replied by EternusAtrumDiligo on topic Re:Choises
Choice doesn't exist, freedom is a dream, everything we do is controlled and even predetermined. We live lives in the hands of the mighty, the wealthy, the cruel and unforgiving. Populations are the all too submissive masses; cities are cesspools of ignorantly content compliance, gaols for reform. If you make a choice to contribute like the preponderance of this world's people, what are you actually contributing to? To think you may be helping to improve the welfare of your fellow mass members you have been severely tricked by time honoured monotonous process. What you are really contributing to are the ever feasting mouths of the witless banes of earth, law makers, CEOs, war keepers, the greedy.
The key words are COMPLIANCE and GREED... the western and most of the eastern world have become lazy and weak, forsaking their lives; minds trapped in the cage of possession, production and consumption all for the aforementioned banes. Greed is not something everyone possesses (often being thrust upon us) but it is a disease, the greatest curse of mankind infecting different people to different extents, from those who detest it, those who are forced to accept it and to those who clutch on to it for dear life (or death). Those who are consumed by greed are the ones who benefit from yours and our contributions and from them in turn nothing benefits. The moment you make a choice is the moment you fall foul of greed and compliance. You said we’re happy to live in line, in a hierarchy because we’re none the wiser. This is true because we have been taught none the wiser. Education can help us to think but the institutions where we are educated also teach us to submit to authority, to once again comply, to get a job, house, family, possessions and ‘contribute’.
Choices are difficult, I find I’m almost never happy with what I choose; full of regrets. But the only choice I find will make anyone happy is to submit (either that or outright revolution). I wish above all else to choose to disappear from modern society and its malevolent ‘leaders’, to roam free amongst the trees, mountains and animals, for these all live by the laws and choices of nature, not of greying man. Sadly I don’t think this is a choice, for everyone has become dependent upon the systems of modern society and for one person alone there is no hope of escaping it...

One cannot know life without knowning death, for all those same that live, die.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10329 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Choises
^ He's right. The whole time I was reading that I had \"Corporate Slave\" by Snog stuck in my head.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10336 by Ulfric
Replied by Ulfric on topic Re:Choises
I can never choose what to do in my life or with my life....i know where i want to end up but i never know how to get there. And its hard to do what you really want to do since the economy makes you do where the jobs are at

More
14 years 5 months ago #10383 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Choises
Ulfric wrote:

I can never choose what to do in my life or with my life....i know where i want to end up but i never know how to get there. And its hard to do what you really want to do since the economy makes you do where the jobs are at

You said it. Maybe I've finally met someone with the same issues as me. I have high dreams but I can't see the road to get there.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13022 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Choises
Life's hard that way. I know I wanna be a writer, and I can write when I don't have a job, but how will I be able to life then? But if I get a job, I wont have much time to write... or get the inspiration I need... which means I wont even be able to write.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13035 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Choises
I agree with EternusAtrumDiligo. It's just one thing that bothers me...seems like everyone else is behaving like sheep and falling for this corporate thing, There is 90% of us \"normal\" people and 10% of the wealthy monstrous whores that run the world. Why is it so hard to resist? And why is everyone acting like it's ok?

I work, I eat , I love, I sleep and it's my choice when I am going to do it, how and with whom but there is a lot more freedom fields to be made, but if everyone is acting like a moron all we can get is maybe a bit more saliva in the world, that's all. So less and less choices are available and since I am having a lot of trouble with the existing ones I have but that doesn't mean I want to be without a choice at all.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds