Show Navigation Menu

Soda

More
14 years 5 months ago #10211 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:Soda
I used to have friend like that he was that addicted to it he would drink the cheap stuff that taste yuck just to feed his need haha

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10233 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Soda
Envy wrote:

My ex-boyfriend would wake up and the first thing he would drink is a pint of ice-cold Coca-Cola. He never drank water or fruit juice either - Only cola since he was..About 13-19 and still going. He'd get through one 2 litre bottle, daily. It was truly disgusting.

(This is the part where I hope no one else does the same).

I have an acquaintance that drinks 2 litres of coke per day and it must be coca-cola! He can't stand the other brands of cola.
:S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10235 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Soda
First, Coke hasn't contained cocaine since the early 1900's, I believe. The only addictive thing in it is caffeine.

And Red Bull isn't made by Coke, but Coke does make some energy drinks (most notably Full Throttle). I do love the Full Throttle Blue Demon flavor drink. It is made with blue agave cactus (which tequila is made with), but not alcoholic. I think Red Bull is made by a company in Europe somewhere (Austria?) and is only a very recent import to the U.S. Don't lay that one at our feet!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10242 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Soda
black_magnolia wrote:

I have an acquaintance that drinks 2 litres of coke per day and it must be coca-cola! He can't stand the other brands of cola.
:S

Bah. My ex was the same. To be honest, I hated seeing him drinking that much coke. It really put me off - He ignored my warnings about diabetes, etc. and he wasn't the healthiest guy to begin with. Take-away meals every night..I loathed it. I'm not a health-freak, but I loathe fattening foods.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10249 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Soda
@ scootiebee - We all know that it doesn't contain cocaine any more, but I figure that the first people that started to drink coke were addicted to it because of the cocaine and the caffeine so when they removed the cocaine there was still a habit there. When you do something 28 times (I read this fact in a psychology paper somewhere) then that becomes a habit, and habits are hard to leave. I know I had a habit of reading the daily newspapers every day while being home and when I went to uni I had to stop as I didn't really have the money to buy them (my dad buys them at home). The first couple of weeks I really felt an urge to read newspapers but it wasn't so bas to make me buy them. Back to the topic of coke, I also posted the wiki article for anyone wishing to read more about it. And yes, Red Bull is made in Austria.

@ Envy - I agree. I'm also not a health freak but I at least try to live healthy. It's plain to any normal thinking person that drinking 2 litres of coke is too much!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14879 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Soda
I love the fact that it is so good , fizzy and yes bad for you but so versitle

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds