Show Navigation Menu

Soda

More
14 years 6 months ago #8420 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Soda
Does carbonized mineral water count as soda? That's the only carbonized drink I drink regularly.
I don't even remember when was the last time I had coke or something similar.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8431 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Soda
Wow, that's interesting Zenith. I didn't know that. Maybe the reason it hasn't bothered me so much is because I only take a sip or two first thing in the morning and it's not every morning really. Also I drink Sprite and Ginger Ale mostly. They aren't nearly as corrosive as Pepsi or Coco-Cola.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8439 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Soda
I drink too much soda, and Monster and Full Throttle energy drinks. I am a caffeine junkie, but I also have a lot of coffee and tea, so I don't drink as much soda as I used to. Plus, all the sugar is really bad for you, and my doctor told me that the phosphorous in sodas (even diet ones) can make your bones soft. Ick! Bring on the coffee (I just finished mine).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8465 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Soda
Yeah, I guess worst sodas for your health are coke and pepsi (which are the only sodas I like, btw :laugh: )...Sometimes I like to have a glass of coke or pepsi after I wake up (alongside my morning cigarette, of course), but since I have a bad stomach I now drink milk each morning. And tea. BEats the hell outta coca cola. I was addicted to the damn stuff. Used to drink it daily, two liters a day. I mean, I did not drink anything else but coke and see where that got me :lol: I mean a little soda once in a while is harmless but drinking it like a total maniac (that's me :blush: ) is guaranteed to destroy your health.
And Scotiebee, don't you have crashes if you drink a lot of energy drinks? :pinch: I cannot stand them, they give me arrythmia!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #8483 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Soda
Yeah, I had a friend who drank a LOT of coke when he was little and he ended being close to 250 pounds by the time he was 14. He stopped drinking cokes altogether and in just two years he lost just under 100 pounds. Coka-Cola is an amazing thing. There is a reason I don't drink it too often.
On another note...how can anyone stand to have a coke and a cigarette in the morning. Blah. I have breakfast first, then my carbonated beverage. No smokes though, not until later in the afternoon.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8485 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Soda
I used to be highly addicted to coke. Drank a ton of the stuff. I managed to break the habit though and only drink it on the odd occassion but every once in awhile I get a really bad craving for it. On the other hand I tend to indulge my addiction to Stewart's orange soda on a regular basis. I just can't seem to say no to it!

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds