Show Navigation Menu

crystall skull

More
14 years 9 months ago #892 by Delequen
Replied by Delequen on topic Re:crystall skull
I do think it's possible. I mean honestly, a god coming down in a wheel from the sky....sounds a little bit too much for people of older times to comprehend. It would appear godlike for an alien to show up. And I do believe there is life in the universe other than us. Why wouldn't there be? What makes us so special, that only we are to exist in something so massive as the universe. But hey, I could just be crazy. As far as the crystal skulls go, the surfaces have appeared to be to perfect to be made by any modern technology. And no skull with scratches on it is an authentic rare skull. They've compared knock offs to the suspected real skulls, and the the knock offs can't even come close in perfection (if you could use that word in this matter).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #915 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:crystall skull
Just saw and online commersial for the scientologies just a min ago, and well, now i wonder about that alien-theory...
It's always fun to wonder, because we know so little and there's so much to wonder about, but when it comes to alien I'm not really into it. I like to wonder about the truth of Dragons, but when it comes to aliens I leave that to the rest of the world...

Just btw, have you read the Necromicon? Just read the info on wikipedia, and could be an interesting theory...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #918 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:crystall skull
i have read the necronomicon ( i have the tendency to say necromicon as well :P )...either way , i believe that it would be extremely narrow-minded of us to believe that we are the only intelligent beings in the WHOOOLE universe

More
14 years 8 months ago #960 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:crystall skull
Sure, could be, but the universe is nothing we could understand. I don't really believe there's something so smart out there that they can travel to our location and back. Actually, the only story or theory or whatever I've heard that sounds like something that could be true, is the one in the game Mass Effect. It's a real good story... and could explain some things B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 1 month ago #16978 by Verminaard Draconis
There is a planet called planet X by the scolars of these years but in the Necronomicon it has another name that I don't remember and I have trouble to find. And this planet is supposed to be the planet of an ancient tribe of Gods that is supposed to come back on earthone day but I don't know if its true or false!

I'll try to chec that out!

Your's truly!
:P

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 week ago #19910 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:crystall skull
morphea3107 wrote:

good morning people....last night i watched a show on national geographic channel , where this team of scientists tried to explain the mystery of the old crystal skull found in a mayan temple.... as crystal doesn't contain carbon , it could not be 100% dated and most of them failed at explaining where it came from . everyone who touched it said that it is a most powerful spiritual object .the skull has been in the center of a legend , saying that aliens gave thirteen crystal skulls to the people of atlantis to be used wisely. when the skulls are brought together it's said that you can gain access to all the secrets of the universe ....as you can imagine , some people say that it is nothing but a scam . what do you think about this?
:unsure:

I believe... I've heard the crystal skull/re-grouping/end of days talk WAY before the Indy Jones flix...
I got about 5 or 6 crystal skulls in my collection( no relics and no apparent magic powers)
but i do got rose quartz, which is one of my birthstones

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds