Show Navigation Menu

crystall skull

More
14 years 9 months ago #816 by morphea3107
crystall skull was created by morphea3107
good morning people....last night i watched a show on national geographic channel , where this team of scientists tried to explain the mystery of the old crystal skull found in a mayan temple.... as crystal doesn't contain carbon , it could not be 100% dated and most of them failed at explaining where it came from . everyone who touched it said that it is a most powerful spiritual object .the skull has been in the center of a legend , saying that aliens gave thirteen crystal skulls to the people of atlantis to be used wisely. when the skulls are brought together it's said that you can gain access to all the secrets of the universe ....as you can imagine , some people say that it is nothing but a scam . what do you think about this?
:unsure:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #820 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:crystall skull
first i would like to say this is a very interesting topic. i have never actually heard of that legend before. i have heard of the crystal skull but never heard the legend around it. i have no trouble considering that the tale surrounding the crystal skull is somewhat true. i have always believed that there is other life in the universe besides us so i think it could be highly possible that the skull was a gift from extraterrestrials. i need to read up on the subject more. very good topic morphea. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 9 months ago #826 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:crystall skull
I think that the eyes and the teeth are what amazes them - nothing but modern technology can make that.

But I've also read that they've found some scratches on the inside of the teeth, that is proof that a modern tool has been at it, probably making it. And therefore it's just a hoax... :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 9 months ago #833 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:crystall skull
Wasn't this the theme of the latest Indiana Jones film? It had aliens in it, which I thought was a bit scraping the barrel... It had its moments though. I don't know whether the actual legend is true, but it would be nice to think it was of extraterrestrial origin.

More
14 years 9 months ago #843 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:crystall skull
Correct, seen it myself, and it was real cool for being Indiana Jones.

I'm not much for aliens. I like sci-fi, I astronomy and astrology (hopefully I can study in at least one of the subjects, hopefully both) but ailens aren't my stuff. Just like skeletons and sculls. Don't really like them either. I'm not really in on the thought of there being something supersmart out there... nah, I believe there are life somewhere, but nothing more then us, probably not more then organic life. But it's fun to think about mysteries, and many of them have to do with Maya or other ancient indians.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 9 months ago #891 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:crystall skull
There's a theory, I forget what It's called,that says our \"gods\" are aliens. It looks at the murals and frescoes of catholic rome and says that sometimes god looks like he's in a spaceship, and in other religious paintings from all over the world it's the same way. There are also the old \"path creatures\", which are dirt paths that, when seen from the air, look like hummingbird, a frog, a beetle, and so forth, that are possibly landing paths or soemthing for aliens. A lot of people agree they're religious walkin paths, but no ne knows how they amde them look like things when flight wasn't even an idea.

I'm sorry for the extremely vague informtion there, I've seen a dicovery channel specialin science a few years ago and on teh tv a monthor tow ago, but I got bored pretty quick. If you've go more specifcs, or names, feel free t share. It's a neat theory.

bump.

I think it's possible, but that it's not really imortant to most people whether it's true or not.

 cantates, avito

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds