Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
14 years 5 months ago #8615 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Best friends
There are a few people I have met online and become very good friends with. But, alas, though we have conversed many years we have never met in person. The distance is so great and I am not much of a traveller . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15051 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Best friends
I love my Friends. point blank. They are awesome! :)

They are the best. :laugh:

they make me laugh, they make me happy, they also make me do some crazy stuff, crazy in a good way. ;)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15060 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Best friends
What I hate is where you and your former best friend just suddenly don't work anymore..I would say I've only had one true best friend, and that didn't end well. Part of me still wants to act towards him in the same way I always did, but circumstances have changed.

Now it's just awkward when we speak. At times we can hold a pleasant conversation..But we both know we're not as close as we once were and the conversation soon dies.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15069 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Best friends
I have a lot of friends but a close best friend well, that's another story, I have 3 close friends and one of them is my boyfriend, I think I could only call him my ever best friend :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15071 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Best friends
I have had amny close friends but only two best friends. The first one died when I was fourteen and the second would have to be my Fiancee. We have always been best friends.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15082 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Best friends
I have friends (they are either former classmates, or friends of the university), I know them more than 10 years, I have trust in them. And I say with each of their topics. One friend, who would all know everything about me - I do not have. After all, any friend may turn into an evil enemy...

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds