Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
14 years 5 months ago #8224 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Best friends
Every women on my mothers side have lived untill she was at least 100 years old. So I know what will await me, especially with the healthcare we have now and will have then. But I don't really know how I feel about that, as I don't wanna grow old, but I want to live for a long time.

My boy want me (or sees me, or both) as his best friend, and only best friend. But I don't want to be that addicted to him, and I can't. I need friends around me, I enjoy the attention and all that, I just have to find those people. The hardest part for me is making friends - why do I have to do everything? Why can't someone walk up to me and start a conversation? But guess that's how it works. Sadly. But when I got a friend I try to keep them, if I actually like them.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8249 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Best friends
I think I'll be lucky to reach the age of 60. It would be sad to live to the point when all your friends have died of old age...it would give you that feeling of \"you're next!\"

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8264 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best friends
I think I'll be lucky to reach 40, at least according to my horoscopes, moon phases and divinity. My expiration date doesn't last that long, lol.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8287 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Best friends
sometimes you've got to live evry day like it's your last because you never know when it will be. One of my best friends actually does have an expiration date though. She has a condition where the people with it very rarely live past thirty. She turns 29 in a few days. She knows her time is short but she lives each day in happiness and with no regrets. I have learned so much from her . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8294 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Best friends
I hope I make 40 (that gives me 5 years at least). I am not as sure of 60. Most women in my family live over 90, but men die younger, 50's and 60's). But none of them smoked. I do. My husband is 11 years older than me, but I hope I don't have to live through life without him.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8379 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Best friends
scootiebee wrote:

I hope I make 40 (that gives me 5 years at least). I am not as sure of 60. Most women in my family live over 90, but men die younger, 50's and 60's). But none of them smoked. I do. My husband is 11 years older than me, but I hope I don't have to live through life without him.

I agree! My husband and I have been together so long, I don't know what I'd do without him. I just hope we'll be one of those couples who go within a couple of days of each other. But, at age 35, hopefully not for a long time yet!

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds