Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
14 years 5 months ago #8099 by JNasty
Best friends was created by JNasty
I have a few.
there good to have around to talk to :)

I love my friends :laugh:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8110 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best friends
I've got one, maybe two. I'm very specific and un-trusting towards people so I pick those whom I call my friends carefully. Everyone else is either an acquaintance or a nobody.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8120 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Best friends
I have a few very close friends who are more like family than anything else. It took a long time for me to let them get that close though. Especially since I've had some really good friends in the past who have proceeded to do some pretty awful things. Nothing like one bad experience to ruin your outlook on humanity. Ick . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8123 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Best friends
having true friends is hard, I have only like 2 or 3 friends unconditional

More
14 years 5 months ago #8127 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Best friends
I have very few true friends, because I also tend to not trust and not rely on others. Sure, that doesn't mean I'm not a friendly person, I actually am :laugh: As for best friend, I use this term only for one friend of mine whom I know ever since we were in 3rd grade and shared the same bench in school until the very last year of highschool. Now that we're at differnet univeristies it's a bit tough but we still try to see each other as often as we can

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8129 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Best friends
Don't believe I've ever had a best friend. Sure, I've had friends and some that I tell more then others, but I don't think anyone has really known everything about me. Well, I know no one has ever known all about me, because I don't tell it all. To know me you have to read my things, and even the person I sometimes call my best frind nowdays haven't read much, and I'm still not sure he'll handly it all right. So I guess I don't trust people that much, but I just keep an open mind. Always do.

Always tended to myself, so guess I don't really know how to keep a friend. Or how it feels. Not sure how humans work yet...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds