Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 5 months ago #8104 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Hair
I am fan of guys with long hair to.
I think it makes them more cute and Unusual.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8107 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
black_magnolia wrote:

*Highfive back* I prefer more like Gary Oldman in Dracula or Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish.
But some guys I just wish they cut the long hair and wore it short. One thing is a guy who looks totally hot with long hair and another thing it's when they look like some *insert derogatory adjective here* imbecile.

edit: A guy can be hot and have long hair that makes him even hotter ;) but if that hair is splintered half the length or generally not cared after that guy gets a red card with me. I unfortunately have a couple of friends that just can't use a conditioner! Curse them! I feel their hairs pain! XD

Haha. I understand completely! :P There's one guy at my college who..Err..Has waist-length hair..The look suits him completely but - He doesn't wash it! A case like that is..Rather cringeworthy.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8108 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
I have Aragorn's hair from LOTR. Does that mean I'm shmexy?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8117 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hair
SkieShauphen wrote:

I have Aragorn's hair from LOTR. Does that mean I'm shmexy?

lol I'll give your ego some credit and say: yes, you are \"shmexy\". XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8119 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hair
My hair would be a curly mess if I wore it short but it is nearly to my waist now so it has a bit of waviness to it but nothing too crazy. I'm a natural blond but have been told that I don't act my hair color. :) I've never dyed my hair though I do consider it every once in awile but, seeing as the gene for blonde hair is recessive and dying out for the moment I've decided to preserve this endangered species. I generally just pull my hair back in a ponytail unless I'm up for something fancy but for work I have to bind it all up in a tight bun and slick down any strays so i like to leave it down when I can.

And I like men with long hair too!

More
14 years 5 months ago #8125 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
Yeeey, the hair topic is here! :woohoo: Gotta thank you, Black_magnolia for starting it :)

Soooo, I have pretty long hair too, it's down to my waist and I've been dying it for some years now. I think I first started dying my hair when I was 15 and I've been through every color in the rainbow, but I prefer it red. I love to see girls with very long red hair, actually I think girls look way better with long hair. I intend growing mine until it reaches the back of my knees. As for hairstyles, I do expermiment but I mostly wear it freely. The bad part about long hair is that too much shampoo and way too much conditioner is required, I use a whole bottle of conditioner everytime I wash my hair.
I used to have short hair and if I'll ever cut it short at a certain moment, know just the hairstyle I love for short hair, a v-cut and a v-cut fringe. I had a fringe too, v-shaped but got tired of taking care of it so I let that long also.
And about guys: a long while I did't even look at a guy who did not have long hair. (I know, very shallow of me!) but aestethically I think long hair for both genders works best, but there are some men who look better with short or shaven hair. My boyfriend has very short hair and I adore it!

I think there was a popular Romanian song that went something like \"the lenght of my hair doesn't mater, but the way I think does\". It came as a response to people's prejudices about gys with long hair many, many years ago.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds