Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 5 months ago #8363 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
There are a couple of boys at my daughter's school with long hair (past shoulders), and I think they might be a little too young to carry it off. But they like it, and the girls seem to like it too.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8373 by black_serenity
Replied by black_serenity on topic Re:Hair
I like both guys and girls with long hair, in particular with dark colours.
I would dye my hair, black or red, but my family and my friends say that my hair is so beautiful with natural colour (very dark brown) so I'd disfigure it with the dye :(
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_serenity.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8389 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
That's what my hair looks like when it's straight.

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8402 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
Zenith wrote:

I love those colors, Vampyress. What dye did you use?

That's a good point - What dye do all of you use when you're after an unusual colour etc.? Seeing as most dyes are semi-permanent, and I know that it took me forever to find a decently permament midnight-blue dye.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8417 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
@Skie: You have lovely hair! That's the natural colour of my hair, sure as my natural hair grows out I just go ahead and dye it :lol:
@Envy: You actually found permanent midnight-blue dye? Lucky you! I used a lot of semipermanent dye from stargazer (pink, magenta and purple) but was disappointed that it washes off too quickly. Now that I have all my hair red again I needen't worry, I can find permanent red hair dye everyewhere. Although my hair is not really red, it's the color of red copper :angry:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8437 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
I have used Loreal Feria to get a black/blue color. It is very dark and has blue/purple highlights. On my normally copper hair, it came out like indigo blue. It is their regular black color that is supposed to be a \"cool\" shade of black.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds