Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8068 by black_magnolia
Hair was created by black_magnolia
We started talking a bit about hair in the topic about changing your profile picture so not to go totally off-topic there, here's the hair topic.
We started discussing about dye, but let's discuss everything that you can think about that has something to do with hair.

What do you do with your hair?
What kind of hair cut do you like, what do you like to see on other people...

Example: I like man with long hair, my \"normal\" friends always make a face when they hear that, they prefer guys with short hair etc.
What's your opinion?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8071 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Hair
With my hair, it's longish but only so it's a bit flicky towards the back. I don't dye it. But I have it that length because I think I look good like that, and that's the main thing.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8083 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
I'd like to dye my hair but I never really know what to do with it. I usually tie it back and wear a skull cap. I'm very protective of my hair and I don't like it to flow free or get in my face. Everyone says that I've got extremely nice hair. It's mostly straight but a little wavy and I have natural highlights. Most women that have seen my hair untied have said that they dream of having hair like mine. So this is another reason why I put it up so people can't see it. It's a few inches past my shoulders now and I just got a haircut. I need to let it grow out a little more. The lady who just gave me this cut made it too short and I can't tie all of it up. I'd post some pics if I had any good ones of my hair.

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8096 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Hair
I like having long hair
This is difficult to have long hair because for the job most of the times demand it short, Despite this I have long hair a good time :)
when I have an opportunity and a good photo, i'll show you :blush:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8097 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
I leave my hair as it is - It's naturally black and straight. :silly: I've had midnight-blue highlights stuck in for the past few years as well and my hair now comes down to the bottom of my spine, apart from my fringe..Which I can only describe as..'swishy'..As opposed to straight-cut.

As for haircuts I like..I generally like anything that's similar to a typical lolita-style haircut..So..Straight fringe and long hair..Or just something cute and anime-like..

I like my men with long hair too! *Highfive* :laugh: Aragorn from LOTR style or thereabouts. :kiss:

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8098 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hair
Envy wrote:

I leave my hair as it is - It's naturally black and straight. :silly: I've had midnight-blue highlights stuck in for the past few years as well and my hair now comes down to the bottom of my spine, apart from my fringe..Which I can only describe as..'swishy'..As opposed to straight-cut.

As for haircuts I like..I generally like anything that's similar to a typical lolita-style haircut..So..Straight fringe and long hair..Or just something cute and anime-like..

I like my men with long hair too! *Highfive* :laugh: Aragorn from LOTR style or thereabouts. :kiss:

*Highfive back* I prefer more like Gary Oldman in Dracula or Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish.
But some guys I just wish they cut the long hair and wore it short. One thing is a guy who looks totally hot with long hair and another thing it's when they look like some *insert derogatory adjective here* imbecile.

edit: A guy can be hot and have long hair that makes him even hotter ;) but if that hair is splintered half the length or generally not cared after that guy gets a red card with me. I unfortunately have a couple of friends that just can't use a conditioner! Curse them! I feel their hairs pain! XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds