Show Navigation Menu

Day dreaming :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #8998 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Day dreaming :)
I constantly seem to walk with one foot in another world. For some reason my brain will just suddenly check out with no warning and I'll be travelling through a world of my own devising or some strange land I've never travelled before. Sometimes it's very soothing but other times I wish I could just focus!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #9021 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Day dreaming :)
Much like the way I get inspiration for poetry and creative works from observing and daydreaming, I know someone who sees and thinks in the format of games..For example, if he's watching something in real life, he'll automatically think about what game he could create out of it. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #15002 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Day dreaming :)
I am always day dreaming. it is like being in a utopia, without being there.

It is fun. :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 3 months ago #15023 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Day dreaming :)
I am rarely daydreaming these days, a bit too stressed out, but recently it came back to me bit by bit, and I missed it so much. People say daydreaming is bad, and dreams themselves are too but I don't think so, I like my daydreaming, and my own dreams and silly wishes, it's something that gets me going in this world.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #15189 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Daydreaming is really quite a lot of fun, unless if you're like me you tend to slip into a trance by accident...XP

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15406 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Day dreaming :)
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Daydreaming is really quite a lot of fun, unless if you're like me you tend to slip into a trance by accident...XP

me to

I am in a constant trance. :P :silly:

Like I said, utopia.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds