Show Navigation Menu

wierdest thing you were ever scared of

More
14 years 6 months ago #7661 by cemwerewolf
As cheesy as they are, when I was a child I was afraid of the big worms in Tremors. For years I refused to watch it but when I finally relented I couldn't understand what I was so terrified after. It's actually a pretty funny movie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7669 by SkieShauphen
Heeey I love tremors. They aired a TV series but there was only one episode. Twas dumb on their part.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7686 by black_magnolia
I was scared of clowns when I was a child, due to watching the \"It\" movie when I was like 4 or 5 years old. Don't really like them now either, but am not scared of them.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7740 by cemwerewolf
SkieShauphen wrote:

Heeey I love tremors. They aired a TV series but there was only one episode. Twas dumb on their part.

Actually, they did 13 episodes. Unfortunately, it didn't get picked up for a second one. I really enjoyed it myself. I'm a pretty big fan of Tremors in general now. I even have all four of the movies.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7741 by SkieShauphen
Yes, I love the movies. Seen them all multiple times. Gotta love some ass blasters. I didn't realize there were that many episodes. I only saw the one with the acid spitting plants. Now I want to see the rest....

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7742 by Zenith
Cockroaches again. When I was a child I used to scream when seeing one. I still do, so wth. I was afraid that my dols might come alive after seeing \"Child Play\" some many years ago. I remember refusing to sleep with the dolls in my room. I had this big boy doll with orangy hair that resembled chucky. I still have that doll but now it doesn't freak me out anymore :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds