Show Navigation Menu

wierdest thing you were ever scared of

More
14 years 5 months ago #7771 by Morgana
When I was really young, I was always scared that something was going to get me, if any part of my body wasn't covered up when I was asleep. So no matter how warm it was, I always had to have the blankets pulled right up to my chin... but no higher in case I might suffocate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7773 by WolfBloodAngel
At one time in my life i was scared that marlyn manson would come to my house and eat me.....but that was when i was 5 lol....but now i love marlyn manson.. but i was also scared of cars ( i still am now) cause 3 of my friends died in car accedents.... I don't even have a learners permit...the legal age to get a learners permit in SD is 14...Im 15 going on 16...is that bad?

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #7777 by WolfBloodAngel
At one time in my life i was scared that marlyn manson would come to my house and eat me.....but that was when i was 5 lol....but now i love marlyn manson.. but i was also scared of cars ( i still am now) cause 3 of my friends died in car accedents.... I don't even have a learners permit...the legal age to get a learners permit in SD is 14...Im 15 going on 16...is that bad? (SORRY ABOUT THE COPIES... I DIDNT MEAN TOO!!!)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by WolfBloodAngel.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7779 by Morgana
WolfBloodAngel wrote:

At one time in my life i was scared that marlyn manson would come to my house and eat me.....but that was when i was 5 lol....but now i love marlyn manson.. but i was also scared of cars ( i still am now) cause 3 of my friends died in car accedents.... I don't even have a learners permit...the legal age to get a learners permit in SD is 14...Im 15 going on 16...is that bad?

I don't think that's bad, exactly... you do have a good reason for being somewhat afraid of cars. I know quite a few people who don't have a driver's license, and it doesn't bother them. It would drive me nuts, but to each their own. However, if your fear becomes crippling (ie, you don't want to get into any type of vehicle for any reason) then I think it might become a problem.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7793 by SkieShauphen
*shivers* Friggin children's dolls....coming to life on me and crap. I'll burn em' all I swear it.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7817 by anastasia13
army worms, they are ugly green worms that are like caterpillers, but when you step on them they stink really bad

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds