Show Navigation Menu

torture

More
14 years 6 months ago #7578 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:torture
Oh god... I could feel the pain by just looking at the pictures. Can't imagine how people would feel when they torture others :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7589 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:torture
I totally agree with you Knumpcy. And thank you Skie for the article, there were quite a few methods I've missed in my research. Uber sick but come to think of it, the ones subjecting other people to those sort of pains were people themselves, not some sort of cruel monsters. Makes you think, huh?

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7625 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:torture
Yep, 90% of all torture methods are dealt by a person instead of something else so I guess it goes to suffice that there are a lot of people whom are sick and twisted. I couldn't have been a torturer in the past. I hate to torture people that brutally but I could kill someone without a second thought. Once they started screaming in pain I'd have to let someone else take over.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7638 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:torture
You could really kill someone? I don't think I could. But hopefully I'll never have to. Ugh, stomach still churning over some of those tortures. *Shudders.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7646 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:torture
What makes you say that you would easily kill someone if they wouldn't suffer that much? Maybe I myself would be able but it would be something I woud regret every moment of my life. But being the little sadist that I am, I might enjoy the screams of pain :blush:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7649 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:torture
I don't know really. I guess it's just that killing someone doesn't scare me. I've come close to killing two people in my life but I stopped myself before it was too late. It's not that I don't care, it's just that it doesn't really bother me even when I really think about it, but torturing someone....I'd have to mercifully kill them if I had to put them through so much agony. Can't put things in pain, especially other animals rather than humans.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds