Show Navigation Menu

torture

More
14 years 6 months ago #7656 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:torture
@ Skie: Kill an animal and then see if you can say that again for a human.
Get a chicken and chop it's head off. Wait some time so that most of the blood drips out and then you put it in a big pot with scalding water so that you can rip the feathers off and after you done that, take a lighter and burn the tiny hairs from the skin. Now you have a chicken ready for cooking. I can also tell you how to kill a pig, goat, sheep and rabbit, but I think it's easier getting a chicken for the start.
Animals are easier to kill as they don't show emotions like humans do, so you wouldn't really know if it was scared of death, usually they don't even know whats happening to them. A chicken can run without it's head for a few seconds, quite morbid to watch, and a goat can shed tears... But if you're calm, animals won't get suspicious at all. I once made a huge show when I was a child when my grandfather went to kill a couple of kids (young goats). He didn't do it that day and I got a long stern speech how I should never do that again because if the animals feel my unrest they will know somethings wrong and be scared which makes death more painful for them, and the meat will afterwards be hard...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7667 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:torture
Wow, interesting and good to know for the future. But that's just it. Animals don't show emotions that I can tell since I'm human but for some reason that's what bothers me. To me it's like they have no chance and killing and torturing them is unfair. If I had to kill a human I'd at least know what he/she was thinking and know that they didn't want to die. It's expected. Hell, when I was in kindergarden I wanted to be a government assassin. Then I learned that in the Navy, members actually go and kill pirates if they attack first. I remember hearing that and wanting to join just so I could go kill some pirates. I told you that I'm pretty sick.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7747 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:torture
I think everyone fantasizes about kiling somebody at a certain point. I used to think there is some sort of twisted beauty in kiling the person you love most (your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend ). I even wrote a novel on that subject. :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7815 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:torture
black_magnolia wrote:

I've written a seminary paper for university on witch hunts and the Inquisition.
Most people when they hear inquisition they think about the Catholic Church of which they think is the main one to blame for all the people tortured in the medieval times (and killed). But that's not true. The Catholic Church takes the blame for just a tiny number. The local police and judiciary are the ones to blame. The Church even forbid for a time accusing someone of heresy because there were so many deaths...

But back to torture methods. From the variety of horrible methods, my \"favorite\" is the Judas Chair which was a pyramid-shaped seat. The victim was placed on top of it, with the point inserted into their anus, vagina or scrotum, then very slowly lowered by ropes, slowly impaling the victim.

and splitting them in two...........

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7816 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:torture
drawn and quartered, rack, and chamber of horrors (chamber of glass tipped metal that if you tried to sit or move you would be torn to shreds...

I like those times too, not that i'm sick, just looking at different views of justice.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7863 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:torture
Well, you have to admit that crimes were at an all time low when torture was legal. Just like most areas in the Middle East before America jumped in and screwed everything up. With a dictator there to allow severe punishments to criminals the crime rate was next to none there. Now people are shooting at each other and children are dying all because we went and destroyed their government. When the punishment for stealing a candy bar is losing a finger, you think a lot more about stealing it than you would these days. And when people gossip about each other and the punishment is a steel cage on your face then you don't really gossip very much now do you?

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds