Show Navigation Menu

Computers

More
14 years 1 month ago #17130 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Sorry Envy, I have one with XP, one with Windows 7, and one with Linux. I just skipped over Vista! But other versions of Windows let you set your main account as admin. That's how I have mine. I don't have to log in or anything, but in the settings (try somewhere in the control panel), you can set your account to be admin.

My account on my laptop is already an admin, but with Vista, there's a 'hidden admin' which you need to access to register/install some software..It's really annoying.

I tried to install something called Sibelius 5 onto this Vista laptop and it's just not allowing me to register it without the 'hidden admin' account..So far, I can only install it onto my brother's computer (XP) which is excruciatingly slow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17171 by scootiebee
Sorry, I don't know anything about it. Wish I could help more.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24781 by Mr.Obsidian
Replied by Mr.Obsidian on topic Re:The Fear - Computers
I build computers, take them apart and trouble shoot them. I decided to learn about computer because I had a similar incident happen to me and I lost all 80 gigs my data, but it's a good thing that I have a good memory when it comes to music I possess or had possessed.

The only problem now is that my family is always asking me to fix their computer problems. Which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't every week. :S But it's family so I usually will go over there house to fix their problem and in exchange I will take some of their food back to my place. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24783 by ondespumeggianti
damned pc!!!>.<
when you really needto use it, it doesn't work!!!
aaaaaaaaaargh!!! :angry:

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds