Show Navigation Menu

Trick or Treat

More
14 years 6 months ago #7195 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Trick or Treat
Well, during the day i reverse trick or treat. I go out and give candy to friends, family and coworkers. In the evening I plug in a couple good scary movies and hand out candy to kids. Though, unfortunately, we don't get many trick or treaters. We live on an odd little street that most people don't realize is there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7204 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Trick or Treat
No Halloween here as well, though I'd love it if kids would trick or treat. I'd definately give them a lot of candy :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7212 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Trick or Treat
Mine is \"that house\" on my street, so i dont even have to hide... no one bothers me and i bother no one...

More
14 years 6 months ago #7215 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:Trick or Treat
i live in an apartment so no one would ring the door bell in Halloween. But if they do I think I'd give them candies. Hiding is just too mean :P

More
14 years 6 months ago #7222 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Trick or Treat
there is no point in hiding ....better open up and make them happy :P

More
14 years 6 months ago #7251 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re: Trick or Treat
StephenG wrote:

Mine is \"that house\" on my street, so i dont even have to hide... no one bothers me and i bother no one...

Lol. Respect.
My parents never let me and my sister trick or treat as kids because they thought it was cheeky, but we still had to give out sweets. Except because for the last few years I was a Grumpy Teenager and had a reputation to upkeep so I would be rude to those who did come to the door... But I've learned from my mean ways and become a nice young man. I like to think.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds