Show Navigation Menu

How do you want your funeral/grave etc?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7194 by cemwerewolf
I want to be creamated being the pyromaniac I am. :) And I already have my place of burial picked as morbid as it may seem. My family on my dad's side have all been buried at this tiny little country church that's almost impossible to find. The family has always been active in caring for the church and my uncle is the cemetary caretaker so he's set a spot aside for me. I don't want my ashes in an urn however. Just pour the ashes in the hole so I can mingle with the earth. For a stone I want something quite simple but with an engraving of a mouse on it (I am the crazy mouse lady after all!) No special music, no real ceremony though people can say a few words if they like. Just plant me and be done. Funerals are for the sake of the survivors. Let them do what they need to in order to make their peace instead of following some strict guideline. I've given this way too much thought . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7205 by Zenith
I've often thought about how I'd love my funeral to be, and it was all about a black casket, with a red velvet interior, black roses and black candles but I've got over that phase. If I am to be buried, I would like no casket, no box, no whatever, just put into the earth so I can rot more rapidly and have a cherry tree planted on the site. I'm sure it would make delicious cherries!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7210 by Highwayman
I dont want one i want to be immortal.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7213 by StephenG
Considering i'll be dead when it happens, i guess i don't have much of a say how my funeral goes... just hope it is nice and not too depressing...

More
14 years 6 months ago #7214 by TricksterShade
I prefer it to be simple and peaceful. Cremation is not suitable, I'd like to sleep undergorund.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7241 by SkieShauphen
I told my friends to just toss me in a ditch somewhere, or if I just HAVE to have something special done then they could get my body cremated and set up into a coral reef. The ashes and some other things are great for the colonies of life under the sea. I'm going to save several underwater lives after my own death.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds