Show Navigation Menu

How do you want your funeral/grave etc?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7246 by Aftermidnight
That's a really selfless idea. I like it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7260 by anastasia13
I was military so the Veterans Administration will cremate me. I will have an account and instructions in my will for my best friend in the world to go on a vacation at my expense to take my ashes and sprinkle them in the places I didn't get to go before I died... I doubt that I will die before my parents or brother so I don't expect them there. I want all my writings burned with me and if I do become published, any of those books, a copy with me..who says you can't take it with you! I will have a bottle of Vodka waiting with the lawyer and left with my best friend Shae...if she outlives me.

So that is my plan. No music, no party. I want her to see and do everything that she can with my remains (my urn can be in the room when she goes out to eat and stuff I am not a sick freak or anything).. If any of you believe in soulmates, she is mine. Beyond anything that is love, we were truly meant to be. If she died I part of my heart and soul would be gone, a light inside me would go out forever. I do not think that I could be in that much pain if anyone of my family passed (I'm not close to my family, but I love them). It's not sexual at all, just to make that clear. I don't think I could love anyone more..it's strange that I feel more complete now that we have been friends for 10 years, but I do. That is what I want her to do for me when I die.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7307 by Nox Aeterna
I want a coffin decorated and I wish my friends were there playing their instruments

More
14 years 6 months ago #7309 by scootiebee
My husband and I have actually talked about this a lot (I guess we are morbid, or realistic, people). We have decided we both want to be cremated (he has specified that his body is NEVER to be displayed in any way. His Dad's funeral creeped him out. He was such a happy man in life, and at the funeral he looked stern and grumpy. It was worse than not seeing him again, to see him like that, so out of character.

I want to be scattered in the ocean, it doesn't matter where. I hate funerals, so I want everyone to gather on a beach somewhere and have a good time remembering fun things, not dwelling on death.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7356 by Aftermidnight
scootiebee wrote:

I want to be scattered in the ocean, it doesn't matter where. I hate funerals, so I want everyone to gather on a beach somewhere and have a good time remembering fun things, not dwelling on death.

I'd like people to be happy at my funeral party as well. It would be my last act of kindest to give everyone an excuse to have a good time together.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7383 by knumpcy
I plan on being cremated and wish my ashes spread in either New Orleans (favorite cemetery) or Ireland (off a cliff into the ocean). No service or anything special, just a friend or friends saying a farewell at the place where I am scattered.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds