Show Navigation Menu

alcoholic beverages

More
14 years 6 months ago #6926 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
knumpcy wrote:

Merlot, Absinthe, Guinness, Bombay Sapphire Martinies. That I believe does it, Oh wait Fattire ale and Bluemoon ale with orange slice.

Real Absinthe is wonderful....and I like BlueMoon without the fruit salad....in Texas they put all sorts of oranges and cherries in my beer. Ugggg

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6927 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
Both are wonderful when you can...if you like black licorice then you will like Absinthe....if you like rivers of red berries that can have a slight tang or sharpness run down your throat, then Merlot is definately for you...that wine is very good, my favorite, but do get a older bottle and try it warm and then try it chilled. Some wines I prefer at room temp because the robust taste is not muttled by chill. Some are only good chilled, you have to have a temperment for wine...If you want to get shnockered, then go get some 151 rum and get wasted...Wine is to be appreciated and so is Absinthe...just some inside bartenders knowledge....thats all.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6933 by Gabriel Grendge
I like a lot of different types and kinds of alcohol. I used to work at a liquor store for a year so I had time to try a lot of things. Vodka is real good. Pyrat rum is tasty. Kajmir liquor, the Smirnoff malt beverages, Samuel Adams, Petes wicked ale, Mead is pretty good. Oh man wut else.....I have had the American Absente which is the cheap absinthe. I hope one of these days I can get a bottle of real absinthe imported. Wine is pretty good. Oh man there were so many i used to love but alas I try not to drink so much. lol :S

More
14 years 6 months ago #6937 by TricksterShade
wow, so many people would like to have a taste of absinthe (just like me :) ). I wonder if drinking absinthe would increase your ability in art and we could draw like Vincent van Gogh lol

More
14 years 6 months ago #6938 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
HAHAHA... I actually had a time when I drank absinthe while I painted but it doesn't increase your skills...sadly... :lol: and I wasn't tempted to cut my ear off either B)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6945 by Aftermidnight
Zenith wrote:

Wow, Aftermidnight, I'm pretty surprised to know that people actually abide by the rules in your country. I mean legally drinking(and smoking, as a matter of fact) starts from 18, but I've been able to walk in a bar or whatever and buy alcohol ever since I was 16 :laugh: and the same thing with cigarettes, each store has a big sign saying \"we do not sell cigarettes to those under 18\" yet whenever I went and bought some, nobody refused me although I was underage :huh:

Oh, I seem to be the only who abides the rules :blush: age-wise anyway. I didn't even sneak in to see a movie that was too old for me.

Back to absinthe :) where can you buy it? Or do pubs sell it? I work at a pub so that would work out.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds