Show Navigation Menu

solitude

More
14 years 6 months ago #6429 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:solitude
I'm usually quite content to be on my own. It's nice to see friends of course, but I'm not one of those people who always has to have someone around, or the TV or something on for company. I'm always happy to have some quiet time to read, with no distractions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6471 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:solitude
Noooo my love you are not alone! I'm here...
:P

More
14 years 6 months ago #6529 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:solitude
Solitude doesn't convey as negative to me. It's more or less a joy in being alone. I do love my solitude but like I've stated in other threads, I have a 'need' to be around people with similar minds as me.
I am actually quite lonely right now. I just moved to a new state (U.S.) and I have no friends, no job, and I know nothing about this town. I'm just anxious to get my car so I can visit a few Pagan, Goth, and Tattoo shops so I can meet some like-minded people. I know where the shops are thanks to the Internet. YAY Internet!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6577 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: solitude
Everyone feels that way from time to time... sometimes we even seek solitude... can be a good thing when in balance and moderation

More
14 years 6 months ago #6795 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:solitude
solitude is the best time we can reflect on ourselves and have a private space to think. i love solitude :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #6849 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:solitude
sometimes you need solitude in order to reflect upon yourself and those around you ....i know it too well, cause sometimes i choose to be alone but the other times i am left alone....i can't say that solitude is bad nor good...i personally enjoy it a lot sometimes...

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds