Show Navigation Menu

Sports

More
14 years 7 months ago #4825 by wingedxayase
Replied by wingedxayase on topic Re:Favorite sport
I love playing volleyball and occasionally swimming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6293 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Sports
Not really a topic thats gothic in any way, but anyone like them/> I am sure there are a billion posts somewhere...but I love hockey and football

Minnesota Vikings are winning!!!- american football
Dallas Stars are not winning- american hockey

I think I said before that I am from Minnesota originally and then went to live in Texas...SO those two teams are my lifeblood as far as sports goes...

what is everyones sport? play or love?

oh and I fence...I love fencing with a passion. I want to become an instructor one day...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6309 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Sports
The only sport I can play is badminton. I would like to play tennis, but I don't have the time to learn now :(

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6312 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Sports
Badminton rocks, I like it..not to sound crass, but what game other than badminton had a (shuttle) cock? heheh sorry it's a BAD joke

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6334 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Sports
I like playing sport with friends who are as uncoordinated as me sometimes, however i'm not sports mad.
I only watch sport when the world cup and stuff like euro 2008 (except i don't think we got into that tournament!) is on to support england, even though our football/soccer team seems to have gotten worse over the past few years :(
I've always fancied trying a martial art or kendo, but haven't had the time or the money so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6363 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Sports
I realy hate soccer!!!

I like, and i do, martial-art.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds