Show Navigation Menu

Do you dance?

More
14 years 6 months ago #6267 by Thurysaz
Do you dance? was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir Brothers Sisters members of The Order Of Algoth,

Do you like to go out dancing?

There any Gothic dance clubs in your country?

And if so, do you dance?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6269 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Do you dance?
I love too, my back to so messed up, that I can't.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6273 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Do you dance?
I dance horribly, but with great enthusiasm. We have Saturday Night Dance Party in our living room every weekend, and everyone picks a few songs. Last saturday it was U2 (picked by the kid), Talking Heads, MC5 (picked by me), and the Hives (picked by my husband). And then Saint-Saens while we all stop panting. And then my neck hurts for two days from jumping around like a monkey. But no, I don't go OUT to dance. How humiliating. :S

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6276 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Do you dance?
I only dance after a couple of drinks. I do have a lot of fun dancing with my friends but it seems I have trouble getting out there to flail about wildly without a little liquid courage.

We do have a weekly metal night at one of the clubs in town that a number of goths attend. Other than that there is only Vortex which is a goth night that happens roughly once a month but will occassionally skip a month. I find I often don't get a chance to go to these though.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6294 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Do you dance?
Before I moved to Arizona (which has a whole lot of nothing going on, club-wise, unless you're into Top 40 & fratboys, which I'm not :S ), I'd go out dancing at least once a week, if not more. I'm very much looking forward to going back to my \"natural habitat\" soon, so I can get all dressed up & dance! I'm not particularly good at it (or particularly bad at it, for that matter), it's just a more...participatory way to enjoy music!

More
14 years 6 months ago #6308 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Do you dance?
cemwerewolf wrote:

I only dance after a couple of drinks. .

Who doesn't? :laugh: I enjoy belly-dancing, I try to perfect myself but I still have to practice a lot.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds