Show Navigation Menu

The fear of \"others\"

More
14 years 6 months ago #5932 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:The fear of \"others\"
I can't say I fear nor reject othrs, even people who misunderstand me or judge me simply according to my looks. Sometimes I do avoid dressing too \"bizarre\" because I don't like hearing rude comments and things of the sort. I ignore them most of the time and I'm always friendly even with strangers and I'm somehow sad when people just can't see beyond your looks. But that's something that I can't do anything about.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5950 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The fear of \"others\"
When I was young and punk, I loved to give my place at seniors in the tram, bus or subway!
And every time the person thanked me loudly, saying it would not have imagined that I would be the most polite of the place!

Other people were ashamed ...

I love it!

Because I think our actions were exemplary, and that it fails in this society \"good example\"…

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5951 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The fear of \"others\"
@ Annastasia13:

And she was not surprised that your buffer was not black? :) :lol: :lol:

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5985 by scootiebee
I only change how I look if it will affect my daughter. I try to dress more \"plain\" when I have to be at her school, because how I look could help or hurt her. When I am out and dressed \"strange\", I always try to be on my best behavior. People are always pleasantly surprised when the oddball is polite, conversant, and half-intelligent. It makes me happy to open someone's mind a little now and then.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6103 by vampirelycanthrope13
Actually the only negative attention i've got for how i dress is from people of a similar age to myself.
However, it surprises me that OAPs seem to love the way i dress and tell me how they wish they could've worn clothes like mine in the past.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6302 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:The fear of
Thurysaz wrote:

@ Annastasia13:

And she was not surprised that your buffer was not black? :) :lol: :lol:

Mes hommages.

T.

Thats hilarious...almost wish we had those in other colors...its cotton afterall...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds