Show Navigation Menu

Rudes behaviors.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5672 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I think the people this days simply dont know to respect others..
What you are talking about (teenagers and bad behavior) happens to everyone..
And since 5.20€ (here in Portugal) for a single ticket is very expensive, people get bored and cannot enjoy the movie...
This people should learn manners and how to respect others but what can we do..?
Ask them if they think they are at home..?
Ask for some silence..?
Its a usually case this days but its hard to stop it.. And the cinema guys dont care for it.. If you dont go to them, then dont come to you....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5682 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Going to the movies is an expensive endeavour here in Canada as well and it really puts a damper on things when you have to listen to another person yammering over the dialogue of the movie. But, then again, manners in general seem to be on the decline all over the place. It seems I can't go to any public venue without coming face to face with at least one example of blatant rudeness. It's very frustrating . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5740 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I'm so glad everyone here is as opinionated as I am. I agree! It is so annoying when people talk through a film. Or stick their phones on and you just see this little flash of light out the corner of your eye... Or what's worse, when you get a happy couple who just kiss the whole way through the movie. Watch the flippin' film! You paid to get in here but you're not watching! Get a room...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5743 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I believe it could be fun to point something out to a friend or alike sitting by you. You notice something fun or familiar and would forget it if you don't tell someone...
But even tho I speak, I do so as low as I can, of course thinking of everyone around. They want to watch the movie as much as I, and I always think about my actions when in such a public place.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5747 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I agree! We don't go to movies very often, but always seem to end up sitting near the most annoying person in the place. I don't see why someone would pay to see a movie, and then talk all through it. But then, I'm always a bit surprised at how loud people are out in public. We were out for dinner the other night, and could hear every word of the conversation from a nearby table. I don't know if people don't realize how loud they are, or just don't care if everyone can hear them...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5748 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I believe it can be the mood, the place or just the company. I know I sometimes have gotten a bit loud... not intentionally, talking on the bus, an old one which sounded a lot, and perhaps that's it.

But else, it could be fun to just sit and listen to conversations. Like in school, waiting for a class to start, when you don't feel like engaging in a conversation, it's quite calming to just listen to the surroundings. Well, if not someone feels like they deserve the spotlight... then and iPod or alike is a good choise :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds