Show Navigation Menu

Rudes behaviors.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5750 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I think a lot of people talk loudly to get attention personally. Whenever I hear other people's conversations it's always something like \"I got pished off my head on Friday\" or\"I'm doing this really cool thing on Saturday\"... you get the idea. They just want the world to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5752 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I hate it when ppl think they are all that and a bag of chips...i deal with ppl like that...and they always say \"what a freak. shes a bisexual gothic freak that no one loves. she should go scream \"I love Satan,\" and die.\"
and i just tell them \"if you guys think i like Satan so much, how would you feel if i dragged you to Hell with me.\"
then they just scurry off like the little rats they are. grrr.... it just pisses me off thinking about it...grr... but i dont mean to be mean its just how i am...if ppl give me crap ill stand up for myself or knock their lights out...my motto is \"If you say your gonna do something then do it. Don't say somthing and be a coward and walk away\"

More
14 years 6 months ago #5759 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
That kind of rudes behavior making me agressive...
And i dont like that...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5770 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Since I don't go to the cinema too often and when I usually do it is the very later showings most of the nimrods have already vacated...so it is usually a peaceful experience.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 6 months ago #5779 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Mt best friend jokes with me that the movie theater should create a special job for me, for which I dress up in military style dominatrix gear and flog anyone who dares to behave in a manner that ruins others' enjoyment of the film being shown. And I wouldn't mind doing such a job, as long as I'd not have to stand all day in my 8\" heels. :woohoo:

More
14 years 6 months ago #5781 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Bonjour sister Janelle Hell,

:ohmy: Attention should not talk to me about high heels! Because, you see, I'm all ears :side: ...

:ohmy: 8\" heels…:blush:

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds