Show Navigation Menu

Rudes behaviors.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5659 by Thurysaz
Rudes behaviors. was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sisters & brothers Member of The Order Of Algoth,

I love movies,the cinema. But also « go to the cinema to see a movie on the big screen ».

But...

I notice in this place that we may be confronted with rude people, see it downright aggressive, talk during the film, playing with their Celular and act as if they were in their salon ...

What do you think about this kind of behavior?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5661 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I find it quite annoying, especially when you invite friends who sit there and text during the whole movie. I went to go see The Haunting in Connecticut with two of my friends, one of which who was supposed to be my best friend. Well she sat there and texted her boyfriend throughout the whole entire movie, and constantly got up to go see this other girl out in the lobby. Things like that just get on my nerves:angry: .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5663 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
@ xxgabixx:

Bonsoir, à combien s’élève le prix d’une séance de cinéma chez vous ?

More
14 years 6 months ago #5664 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Daruma wrote:

@ xxgabixx:

Bonsoir, à combien s’élève le prix d’une séance de cinéma chez vous ?

$8.50 per person.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5666 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
I also love the film but go see a movie has become very expensive and can be really unpleasant.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5668 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Have had a share of rude behavior... a group of bored teenagers (actually my age or so) behind me and my friend, who believed they where at home, watching something... one kept kicking on my chair, even after I'd told her to stop. Not the whole movie, or I'd changed place (it was quite empty) but from time to time.
They didn't seem to understand any of the movie either. Some guys who wanted to see the movie (Terminator: Salvation) and brought some girls that didn't care at all... asked questions all the time, and wasn't into the movie at all.

But a public that reacts with the movie is only cool, it mostly makes the movie even better when the whole group laughs togheter, get scared or in other ways just get drawn into the movie.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds