Show Navigation Menu

Children

More
14 years 6 months ago #5544 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Children
I love childrens! So cute these little monsters:kiss: :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5559 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Children
Speaking as a 17 year old, children annoy me because they just stare. All the time. Often with their mouths open. And not uniquely at me, at everything. And I'm sure I didn't when i was lickle. But that said, I think they are cute sometimes, and I think I'll want kids when I'm older. Two of them, one boy and one girl. But not till I'm married. And if I never do want kids I won't have them. Simples (insert meerkat noise).

More
14 years 6 months ago #5570 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Children
same here. kids get a kick out of my t-shirts, especially my comic book ones :-) I also have a daughter that i used to buy her tees like her daddys....

More
14 years 6 months ago #5571 by StephenG
...however that can bite you in the butt when your ex takes u to court claiming you are unfit cuz you wear black and therefore must worship satan...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5572 by StephenG
Any of you out there looking for child sized goth and metal style clothes for your kids should try Spiral Direct. They have a huge selection...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5580 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Children
I adore kids. I find babies so cute I could squeeze the little life outta them:kiss:

I saw most you girls do not want children, and I guess it's a good thing for several reasons (health, money, time, etc.) But I must say... I do want kids. Not just one, but two. Sure, I'm too young now, but I want to have some in the future...pregnancy and birth do sound scary to me but I guess the rewards afterwards will compensate for all the pain and sickness during pregnancy.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds