Show Navigation Menu

Perfume

More
14 years 6 months ago #5542 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Perfume
I use perfumes with S! i love a lot of perfumes!:silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5581 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Perfume
I occasionally use perfume...but I can't say I do it too often. I never bought perfume, I always receive it as a gift :lol: the last one I got was Kylie Minouge's [LOL!] Darling and I can't help using it because it smells so pretty!
I must say, I do have a favourite perfume and that's Vanderbilt fatale and Vanderbilt reverie...I got them a long time ago and I simply adored the scent! If I found some here I would certainly buy it, without looking at the price.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5582 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Perfume
When Guerlain discontinued my favorite perfume :( I stopped wearing it for a while. But now I steal my husband's Bulgari Blu. HA! He never wears it, but it reminds me of him. So I wear it. And it is nice.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5588 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Perfume
I also don't buy perfume for myself, always get them as a gift. When I go on a shopping spree with my \"normal\" friends, we always have to go to the perfumery and try out some... It's hard to feel the difference in a perfume in those shops (as a perfume need time to enfold), so I generally like the ones that stand out and aren't sweet and fruity.
I somehow prefer the perfumes by Burbbery (had London and still have Weekend) because they have a distinct smell. I chose London myself, my mother treated me to something special for finishing high school. Weekend I got for my birthday; at first I didn't like it because it was too strong and I would get a head ache, but I tried it again a few days back and love it! Now I know this is my Autumn perfume. (Every perfume smells different depending on your skin, the season - how your hormones change so does the smell of the perfume on you.)
My all time favorite is Crystal Noir by Versace. It's not too sweet, has a dark, sexy feel to it, I can wear it all year round and I can smell coconut in it. (I love coconut in all forms - coconut yogurt, pina colada, cosmetics, scented candles etc. you name it, if there's coconut in it, I love it.)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5673 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Perfume
Usually i have two..
One for every normal day and other to special occasions..
I always thought perfumes were something not to spent lots of money.. But since a friend star to offer me some expending perfumes, i get a special attraction for some..
For me a perfume should last some time and has to be soft..
I spend between 20 and 40€ in each..
For normal days i would use Old Spice and for special occasions any by Emporio Armani..

More
14 years 6 months ago #5678 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Perfume
I love perfume! I wear stuff like Ralph Lauren Hot, and I have some from Bath and Body Works called Japanese Cherry Blossom. I also recently discovered some oils on this site called VampFangs. They're called Funeral Parlor and Salem Witches I believe it was called. Anyway, they have a very unique smell to them. What I love about it is that you don't have to use that much so it lasts a very long time.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds