Show Navigation Menu

Sexual Preferences

More
14 years 6 months ago #5299 by morphea3107
nice post polaristhe2...;)
as for me , i'm straight , but i still enjoy a relationship with a person of the same sex... i can't judge others when it comes to their sexuality .... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5302 by Aftermidnight
I'm a straight guy, but I can sometimes appreciate if other guys are good looking. I have nothing against other types of sexuality, it doesn't matter at all. It's just what you like, isn't it? Like having a favourite type of film or music. I wouldn't dislike someone purely because their favourite film was Legally Blonde*...
I think when it comes to love you can't even really categorise it as \"friend love\" or \"family love\" or anything because I think everyone you love, you love in a slightly different way. And I think that everyone does have a perfect \"true love\" out there somewhere. Even if by fate they never see each other, there is still someone out there for everyone.

* Or would I...:P

More
14 years 6 months ago #5307 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:What hides in your mind?
I am a hetero, but I always wanted to try with a girl ...

And thanks to my man I could do what has made this possible act to which I am very faithful is that we could share this experience together.
And the best thing that has strengthened our love.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5334 by CorpseQueen
First thought reading trough this topic: there's very many \"I'm straight! But...\"

To me, straight and homo are just words. There's nothing between them, at least not when I hear you all talk. It isn't just black and white, but those words surely make it a lot easier (mostly) to find a proper partner.

And, I feel different from you all. You all talk about love, how you love people, how you can love them without sex.
For me, it's the other way around. I don't feel much, nothing deep inside, but I'm training to get better. But still, there's no one I can say with my whole heart that I love, not even my boyfriend. I'm not built that way, tho I still miss him, I get happy when he's around, like to watch him sleep - and if that's love to you, then you're free to call it that.

But I can't see something wrong with having sex with a friend, and still be nothing more then friends. When there's mutual respect, and no love involved, I could share a lot. If a close friend get to see a bit more then he/she should, I don't mind, just they don't expect to get something more out of it.
Tho that's a bit impossible with the boy I got, and I don't want to loose him. But in the end, I believe it's all for the better.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5345 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:What hides in your mind?
Sex and love-two totally different things but to me they work best when mixed. Sure, when it comes strictly to physical pleasure, I think it's more enjoyable when no feelings are involved, but since I have met my current partner (a male), with whom I am madly in love with I found that there are new dimensions to sex, it's not but an expression of lust, but a complexe experience in which feelings, sensations and thoughts merge into one sublime feeling. I can't say I'm hetero, you're right CorpseQueen, hetero is but a word. A plain word. It doesn't really mean anything. I am phisically atracted to ppersons of the same sex as well. I had a girlfriend when I was fifteen, but things didn't work out. I do think peole of the same sex can fall in love with one another.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5553 by Aftermidnight
Zenith wrote:

Sex and love-two totally different things but to me they work best when mixed.

I would agree; Since sex is the ultimate show of pleasure for whoever is involved, I think it says something when you do it with someone you love, but for them not for you. I would only want to share it with someone I loved.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds