Show Navigation Menu

Sexual Preferences

More
13 years 10 months ago #21745 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sexual Preferences
I wouldn't say i fit in with any of the usuall sexuall terms. Or maybe I just fit with most of them...

Been thinking about my sexuality, and even tho I can be attracted to women, I prefer guys. They're just so much fun, and not only sexually, as we usually have the same kinds of interests. Might have something to with the fact that I've only hung out with guys, nerds like myself, for the last, like, year. Been talking to some old girl-friends, but never meet them, and maybe I'm getting unused to socialicing with girls at all, and therefore I don't even want to. I know guys, and there's so much more fun to play with them, which I can't do with girls... at least not that I know of.

Which really means that I'm bisexuall, but don't wanna sleep with a girl. See no fun with it... and in the end, I don't believe there are three words for everything. You can be all, and nothing, of them. They're still just words.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21927 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Sexual Preferences
I myself am bisexual.
I think of Love as the highest form of emotional energy that, by nature, cannot be bound by material limitations such as gender. Though one may be more fond of one gender in opposition to another, the possibility of Love existing between two people of the same gender is always a chance.
One might not want to fall in Love with someone but in the end if he/she is in Love, what use is our own will in the matter? One may not act compulsively according to his/her emotional state, though the feeling is still there.
What boundaries can Love have?

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Nect.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21996 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sexual Preferences
Nect wrote:

I myself am bisexual.
I think of Love as the highest form of emotional energy that, by nature, cannot be bound by material limitations such as gender.

I think that's a pretty good way of putting it really.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22012 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Sexual Preferences
Thank you, Envy. :)

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice

More
13 years 10 months ago #22014 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sexual Preferences
Nect wrote:

Thank you, Envy. :)

No problem. ^.^ I think that quote pretty much encapsulates how I feel towards love, and it's much easier than saying 'I have no sexual preference' seeing as it's partly explanatory.

Whatever happens, happens..Regardless of 'gender'.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29656 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Sexual Preferences
I love men,but I also like women, but not just any women, I like beautiful women not the butch kind. But its rare one catches my eye

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds