Show Navigation Menu

Sexual Preferences

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 1 month ago #5219 by CorpseQueen
While writing my last post in the Caveman-topic, I just came to think about it. I do not believe we have had any topic on this matter before, as the 'Lets talk about sex' is purely about sex and our different attitudes about it.

But what about love? Do you believe in homosexual love and attraction, or even in bisexaul? What is your preferences, if you wish to speak them?

I remember posting what I enjoy and the reasons for it, as I see them, but what about all of you? Straight and hetero, or doubtful? And be free to post your thought about everyone else, another view is mostly appretiated.

I know that many homosexualls have a hard time, tho bisexual might even have it harder - when even homosexual believe them to be wannabes or people that can't make up their minds.

Myself, I find it pretty fun to be partialy bisexual. For me there's no lines between the different sexualities - you can be straight and only fall in love with one gender, while enjoy watching the other.

Or do you not know? Have you some other thoughts, some other attractions then humans, then the norm? I'm always curious, and I will never judge (I'm been friend with and known people with attractions most people didn't even know existed)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5244 by cemwerewolf
Personally, sexual preferences don't really matter to me. I'm heterosexual, my best friend is bisexual, two other friends are homosexual and I even have a friend who was raised by his mom and her female partner. As long as your both happy with who you are and who your partner is, why should gender matter?

More
14 years 6 months ago #5251 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

Sexually, I'm hetero. I mean sex with another man does not interest me. I tried, but I have not really appreciated.

By cons I can totally fall in love with a man!

To me friendship is love without sex!

So if I'm friends with a woman is the same: No sex!
And I can love several people at the same time, my Wife and my friends (men or women)...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5281 by StephenG
heavy... i think love exists and does not judge on preference lines

More
14 years 6 months ago #5288 by Polaristhe2
I am hetero. I am fascinated by women. I adore them. They are God's own puzzlebox. I will never understand them, not even if my own life depended on it, I will unfortunately never get rid of disfunctional relationships with them. But I LOVE every single thing about them. Women stir special emotions in me. Hazardous to health, but nontheless very special.
Estetically, a man's body is perfect. Without any doubt.
But a woman's body... Oh dear Lord. The curves ( \"curves\" *wink wink* ) the angles, the colours and the form...

If men are a humanly perfection then women are a godly imperfection. And I say this with high respect.

As to sexual orientations I really don't have anything against anyone (especially lesbians (I know I'm stereotypical)) .
As long as they all enjoy safe sex and love each other, they all have my full support.

Except for Chris Crocker. He's a drama queen.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5293 by black_magnolia
I'm hetero, and have lots of friends that are bisexual, homo, even transsexuals.
The person is what matters to me. Love has a wide meaning. I can love my family members, my friends, my partner, my pets... It's every time a different kind of love but love non the less.
Love knows no boundaries.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds