Show Navigation Menu

Camping

More
14 years 6 months ago #8321 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Camping
I like camping and hiking if the weather is warm, I hate being cold!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8324 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Camping
Camping was fun. There used to be around 10 to 14 of us that would go camping out by a private creek back in Arkansas. It had a swing and a diving board and we all chatted around the fire and drank to our hearts content for about 3 days. Ah those were the days. Just don't go skinny dipping off of a rope swing...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8334 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Camping
how long camp?
when I'm with my friends we were like 3 days, disconnect from the city is a good experience

More
14 years 6 months ago #8335 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Camping
I used to go camping on a regular basis with one of my best friends. Regrettably, we haven't gone in awhile since we never seem able to get our schedules to sync up. We always had loads of fun but tended to attract a lot of the local critters who would invade our camp in the middle of the night and give us a scare. ood fun though . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #8339 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Camping
I've never been camping..I'd miss home comforts a bit too much, I think. :P (Assuming there is no 'proper' toilet and access to the internet, I wouldn't know, I'm just stereotyping here). I have been hiking many times before though. Great scenery and you can always return back to a hotel etc. afterwards when you're completely shattered. :laugh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #8340 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Camping
Camping..I will be Honest itis my life.

And it is awesome. :laugh:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds