Show Navigation Menu

Emos

More
14 years 7 months ago #5022 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Emos
I'm ok with emos. Who would you prefer hanging out at your local shopping centre, a group of emos, or a group of chavs?
I think emo is one of the better of the latest lot of teenage fashions, although i must admit emo is pretty much dead where i am, and has been for a while.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5051 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Emos
Les emos sont un peu, comment dire?... Bof...
Mais ils sont \"dans l'air du temps\" c'est notre socièté qui les a généré.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5062 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Emos
Beurk

More
14 years 7 months ago #5088 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Emos
sorry but i can't be tolerant of emos...i respect other music genres ( rap , punk etc), those that are more than a fad , those that have actually made an impact on the world ....

More
14 years 6 months ago #5217 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Emos
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

I'm ok with emos. Who would you prefer hanging out at your local shopping centre, a group of emos, or a group of chavs?
I think emo is one of the better of the latest lot of teenage fashions, although i must admit emo is pretty much dead where i am, and has been for a while.

I don't know... what are chavs?

More
14 years 6 months ago #5304 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Emos
Chavs are a British subculture. Some say the word chav derived from \"Council House And Violent\". Chavs are usually antisocial and dress in shell suits or trackies, topped off with a scowl and bling (big looking shiny jewellery). They typically listen to hip-hop music (I think). They usually hang round on street corners or shopping centres in gangs. Feel free to correct me on this anyone, I'll be the first to admit my knowledge of the chav is not conclusive.

Further reading:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds