Emos

More
14 years 7 months ago #4873 by Lonecrow
Emos was created by Lonecrow
What do you think about Emos?
Just a show of teenagers..?
A nice style..?
Just someones to shoot at..?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4903 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Emos
There are worse styles out there; I can think of lots of things that are \"harder on the eyes\" than skinny jeans & asymmetrical blue-black hair.

However, I'd never go out with one again. More drama than 500 drag queens fighting over 5 pairs of glitter platform high heels on the day-after-Christmas sale at Bloomingdales, lol.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4949 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Emos
As with every style, I respect it, but I'm not really into it...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4967 by Asphyxiate
Replied by Asphyxiate on topic Re:Emos
Uuhh...I'm having a hard time trying to be more tolerant and respectful to emos...I can't stand the sight of them!
They're just a bunch of spoiled teenagers who're trying to get attention with their so called \"depression\" and other bullshit.I dislike the clothing and those hard-angle photos (which btw look all the same)!

More
14 years 7 months ago #4977 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Emos
The spoiled teens' is really so true...like it is so hard for them so they have to dress like weenies. I mean really, black and neon is not goth...anything from the 80's paired with some black jeans do not make you understand Edgar Allen Poes' stories...or poetry...so I could care less but I totally agree with that old post about Goths and Vampires episode of South Park.. In my Hot Topic here I just want to take all the cool teeshirts and Alchemy Gothic (whole line) and then burn it down....most of the other stuff in there is just mass marketing to the sad EMOS...I was labeled once one day because actually I had a party to go to...

I had on my long black kikgirl skirt that has a zipper in the middle that you can unzip to make miniskirt...Black with neon pink piping...then my Andy Warhol tee-shirt that's black with neon pink DNA background with neon blue writing that says \"Everyone should fall in love with their eyes shut.\" and my skull knee high socks, with my \"skull wings\" 10 eyelet Doc Martan's. My hair was done up and I had to run into a store, Target, for something quick to bring to the party. People were giving me looks and then one kid was like \"Ohhh so EMO.\" I was like Andy Warhol was a awesome pop artist of the 60-70's and I really didn't pay the kid any mind because I buy and make what I like to wear, big deal, but it bugged me that I would not just be someone that happens to like black.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4988 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Emos
I don't hate emos but I don't like them per-say. I think they've 'diluted' goth a bit since people tend to lump both cultures together because they both have a lot of emphasis on black. But at the end of the day, emo is just a fad. Goth is a way of life as well as a fashion.
Oh and only teenagers are emos, because it's just a fad, and they always act depressed to get attention. And of course, emo music has nothing on gothic music...

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds