Show Navigation Menu

The caveman attitude

More
14 years 7 months ago #4769 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:The caveman attitude
Have had guys come on way too forceful before...AND I'M A GUY & STR8 !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4777 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:The caveman attitude
Well, some similar things have happened to me as well, but they weren't so soft...once I was getting off the train and might I add I was completely decently dressed(t-shirt and long jeans) when one massive, old bloke starts touching my ass. I was in state of shock, as I was 15 at that time and all I did is twitch violently, turn at him and telling him something of a pretty curse word. But that's not the worse that happened. I was at the seaside two years ago and me and another female friend decided to go to a walk, and as we were strolling in this beautiful morning a guy on a moped approached us, slowed down, pulled out his penis and started jacking off! I was simply angry, I startes cursing the guy and I tod him I was gonna kick him straight in his jewelss if he doesn't leave us alone...I couldn't react otherwise, and there wasn't anybody at the street at that time, but fortunatelly that guy left us alone when he saw that I was serious in my threat to hit him. It was sick!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4801 by black_magnolia
All the girls stories so far are just horrible! I feel for you! :(

I never had any similar experience and I think it's more because I'm six feet tall without platforms then because I don't dress \"special\" all the time. Looks like guys don't bother with tall girls that look like they could beat some s%&t out of them. :evil:

And for the mosh pit etiquette, I remember a time when you could hit the ground in a mosh pit and someone from the crowd would pick you up as it wasn't the goal to harm someone but to have fun.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4814 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The caveman attitude
Never had anything like this happen to me, all I've been trough is people staring at me. And that can be both bad and good.
Tho I'm not out often, usually just home and playing games. Maybe that have something to do with it...

Tho I remember once, being out on town with a few girl-friends, waiting with one of them as some guys, a few years older then us, start talking to us. We're not interested, descreet trying to walk away, but I notice them taking place around us, getting us close to the wall.
Not sure if it was meant to, it wasn't late or anything, with people still walking the streets, but my friend started talking with a high voice that she had a real big, angry and strong boyfriend that would kick the ass of anyone who tried to flirt with her, and then got us away from there.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #4835 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:The caveman attitude
ohh girls, i know what you mean ...i'm not gonna tell you all my dreadful encounters with such cave men , but i am going to tell you the latest one...
it was thursday ( this thursday) and i went to a club , was waiting for my bf and my friends ...got a beer , sat down , didn't do anything to attract attention ...(i wore a pair of jeans with a blouse and with boots with very low heels ( gotta be comfy when i'm out with my friends , and i won't torture my feet with 10 inch heels)..
as i was saying , ..i sat down , and as soon as i placed my bag on the couch , a weird guy came and started asking me all sorts of questions ....i simply looked at him , didn't answer , and he started asking me about sexual matters..i asked him nicely to go away because i was expecting company any minute now ...he didn't want too , but he eventually left ..( or so i thought)
all night he stalked me ....if i went out for a smoke with my bf , he was always in the corner watching me closely...
everywhere i went , he was there , asking me if i want to come over to his place to watch a movie...i got a bit uneased by the fact that wherever i turned i saw him watching my every move...luckly my friends stepped in and got him to stop ....
creepy as hell ....:angry:

More
14 years 7 months ago #4851 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The caveman attitude
Scandalous!!!

I'm realy chocking.

T.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds