Show Navigation Menu

The caveman attitude

More
14 years 7 months ago #5216 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The caveman attitude
To me it doesn't happen all that often... but I'm only somewhat not happy about it, as I never get to use my claws... ah well, for the best I'm sure :cheer:

Hade one weird 'accident' I suppose it was. Was walking town with a girl-friend, not really dressed up at all, just basic (for me, mascara and black eyeliner) makeup and my short hair not done, more in need of a wash then not.
We where talking, walking past some sellers, while one guy selling flowers yelled at us, saying \"Don't you wanna buy a flower for you beautiful girlfriend?\"
I walked on, while my friend grew chocked an angry, and then I realized what had happened. Thought it or for a sec, then just began laughing. She eventually joined in, still a bit mad at the seller, but I just found it hilarious. I believe I'd even met his eyes when he said it...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds