Show Navigation Menu

The caveman attitude

More
14 years 7 months ago #4858 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:The caveman attitude
Idem than Thurysaz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4864 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:The caveman attitude

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4914 by janelle hell
Polaristhe2 wrote:

www.krav-maga.com/

Self-defense classes, yes.

And mace.

Two best ways of dealing with mashers on the streets, in the train station, etc.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4918 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:The caveman attitude
krav maga is a discpline that will not only protect you, but will eliminate any desire of the assilant to repeat his or her action which lead to defense.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4999 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The caveman attitude
I have studied kung-fu, and a neighbor does krav-maga. Very effective, but if a person is not attempting to assault you, like my weirdo in the grocery store, I wouldn't want to do harm, but keeping the right mental attitude, that can help, and that can also be perfected through martial arts and self-defense training. Having the attitude that this person is not a threat to me, that really helps in so many situations, even ones that don't involve creepy guys. You learn how to think through a situation to bring it to a peaceful conclusion, and that even works with dealing with kids who don't want to go to bed, or brush their teeth, or eat their veggies.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5196 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The caveman attitude
Creepy stuff like this happens to me fairly often as well. It doesn't seem to matter where I am, or what I'm wearing, I just seem to attract the all weirdos.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds