Show Navigation Menu

The caveman attitude

More
14 years 7 months ago #4710 by TheAlcherealist
It happened a few days ago, but i'm still shocked by it. And it makes me think of a few things.

My story: I'm currently living in Antwerp, very nice city. Lots of interesting (and not so interesting) people & a huge variety of persons.
I just came back from my boyfriend, just escaped the metro and i was walking to the exit of the station.
Note: I can understand that i'm 'special' dressed somethimes, but not extreme. That day, i was simply dressed in my own made harem pants (the my-style of it) & a black top. Finished my outfit with a small shawl in my hair. So nothing special, just casual.
So i came around the corner of the station (i was still inside the station) when i saw a guy(man) & he me. His eyes become HUGE and he asked me 'Which metro goes to Merksem?'
Me: *thinks* (i was sick, so my voice was horrible to hear), i think it was nr. 3.
He: Takes my hand & tried to kiss me ON MY LIPS.
I turned away & he tried again. Totally in shock, i said 'excuse me' & stepped away.

So my point: I had some other incidents (like flirting & more idiot stuff, but i think it's normal), but this was ... shocking.
More and more i see that guys are getting the holeman-attitude. That's why i hate going out.

Some of you had the same experience?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4725 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The caveman attitude
YES! I was in the grocery store with my daughter once, about 5 or 6 years ago, and this guy is hurriedly walking around the store, seeming impatient. He walks past me two or three times, and I am a little creeped (he was at least 20 years older than me, and kept eyeing me like he wanted to put me in his basket). I wasn't dressed oddly, just getting food, with a 4-year-old in the cart in front of me. Finally he works up his nerve, or sees me in an area where there is no one else around, and bluntly asks if I am married. I tell him yes, for 7 years. He immediately asks if I am having a \"seven year itch.\" (for those who don't know the term, it means after 7 years of marriage, you have to have an affair or some nonsense, and there is a movie by Marilyn Monroe of the same title). He told me that he was about to have his 21st anniversary, and he was looking for his third 7-year-itch experience. He was wondering if I was interested. Ugh! NO! Then he stormed off looking frantic again. UCKIES!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4726 by natwilaniwartri
TheAlcherealist wrote:

It happened a few days ago, but i'm still shocked by it. And it makes me think of a few things.

My story: I'm currently living in Antwerp, very nice city. Lots of interesting (and not so interesting) people & a huge variety of persons.
I just came back from my boyfriend, just escaped the metro and i was walking to the exit of the station.
Note: I can understand that i'm 'special' dressed somethimes, but not extreme. That day, i was simply dressed in my own made harem pants (the my-style of it) & a black top. Finished my outfit with a small shawl in my hair. So nothing special, just casual.
So i came around the corner of the station (i was still inside the station) when i saw a guy(man) & he me. His eyes become HUGE and he asked me 'Which metro goes to Merksem?'
Me: *thinks* (i was sick, so my voice was horrible to hear), i think it was nr. 3.
He: Takes my hand & tried to kiss me ON MY LIPS.
I turned away & he tried again. Totally in shock, i said 'excuse me' & stepped away.

So my point: I had some other incidents (like flirting & more idiot stuff, but i think it's normal), but this was ... shocking.
More and more i see that guys are getting the holeman-attitude. That's why i hate going out.

Some of you had the same experience?

well am soory you have to go through , i would thank you with out going into like that

More
14 years 7 months ago #4727 by justin360
Replied by justin360 on topic Re:The caveman attitude
this isn't the same but i will share it anyway- i was at a concert moshing and stuff... and some idiot jumped off the stage(idiot cause your supposed to fall into the crowd so they can catch you... not jump and land feet first!) he landed on my head! i had a concussion and i was trying to get out of the crowd to rest and recover, some one tried to jump on me again, i didn't see who it was, and out of reaction i pushed them off of me. i actually pushed with allot of force sending them flying into a crowd of people making them fall over. apparently it was a girl and three guys came up and wanted to beat me up or something. i beat up one of them and held my own until my friend's held me back from the other two as did theirs from me. i was pissed off. i finally was able to fully concentrate and i looked for that girl and apologized to her and we were cool. i do realize that in a mosh these things happen and in this case i was being a jerk about it. like i said he jumped on my head, that made me delirious and confused for a while. so i was acting on instinct. if i was trying to be a jerk i would have never apologized.(crowd control almost kicked me out for this incident) :(

More
14 years 7 months ago #4731 by justin360
Replied by justin360 on topic Re:The caveman attitude
scootiebee wrote:

YES! I was in the grocery store with my daughter once, about 5 or 6 years ago, and this guy is hurriedly walking around the store, seeming impatient. He walks past me two or three times, and I am a little creeped (he was at least 20 years older than me, and kept eyeing me like he wanted to put me in his basket). I wasn't dressed oddly, just getting food, with a 4-year-old in the cart in front of me. Finally he works up his nerve, or sees me in an area where there is no one else around, and bluntly asks if I am married. I tell him yes, for 7 years. He immediately asks if I am having a \"seven year itch.\" (for those who don't know the term, it means after 7 years of marriage, you have to have an affair or some nonsense, and there is a movie by Marilyn Monroe of the same title). He told me that he was about to have his 21st anniversary, and he was looking for his third 7-year-itch experience. He was wondering if I was interested. Ugh! NO! Then he stormed off looking frantic again. UCKIES!

that is not right. he does not deserve to have a loving wife. :angry:

More
14 years 7 months ago #4736 by natwilaniwartri
scootiebee wrote:

bloody hell

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds