Show Navigation Menu

Incense

More
14 years 7 months ago #4657 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Incense
xxgabixx wrote:

I burn incense all the time. They're very relaxing, especially when I'm doing homework and such.

I used scented candles (and a tin of Quality Street) when I was revising for my GCSEs because it helped me relax and concentrate. I did pretty good in my exams so I'm doing the same for my A Levels!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4664 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Incense
I love incense! Hardly a day goes by without me using varoius sorts, both in rituals or simply to create an uplifting atmosphere.:)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4697 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Incense
I'd like to burn oil, get one of those alike that Aftermidnight got. They're pretty cool, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to use it, as my boyfriend is allergic to almost everything...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #4705 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Incense
I burn incense and use nice smelling candles. Usually Nag Champa incense, and black orchid candles. Sometimes cinnamon or foresty scents, though.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4715 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Incense
I don't really burn incense but I do burn mixtures of oils and herbs. Kind of my own brand of incense I suppose.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4759 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Incense
I pretty much always have either incense, sage, or a scented candle burning. I like all kinds of incense, from Nag Champa to copal & frankincense resins to the cheapie incense sticks sold at headshops to the expensive \"temple\" incense from Japan (very nice picture in the first post!).

This place here: www.darkcandles.com has some nice scented candles, including one that smells just like leather. Which I guess may be a sort of odd scent for a candle, now that I think about it...

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds