14 years 7 months ago #4579 by Lonecrow
Roses was created by Lonecrow
Which color is your favorite in roses?
Red?
White?
Rose?
Yellow?
Black?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4590 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Roses
blue rose- Fantasy and impossibility. Hoping for a miracle and new possibilities. Many people have a quest or a fascination for blue roses. I have a book by Ibn al Awam, which was written in the twelfth century, translated into French by J. J. Clement entitled Le livre de l'agriculture. the book speaks of azure blue roses that were known to the orient. These blue roses were attained by placing a blue die into the bark of the roots. This process is explained in the book and has been proven to work by Joret, a very knowledgeable french scientist.

black rose- The color of the crone, the wise lady of death. The promise that soon you will know something you did not know before. Some see it as a bad omen. Death of fixed thoughts or ideas. Signifies a rejuvenation on the horizon. May not be understood as a gift. Les fleurs du mal from which beauty springs. Sometimes a beautiful deep red rose will bloom from a blackened bud.

These are the two colors I love, blue and black..and the meanings of them.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4592 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Roses
red for blood and ones life force , and of the hear of love

white for good purity one self

black for the reaper coming to get ya , the blackest of the raven to revenge

yellow for bright sour own life ever shining

blue for sky and st andrews flag

More
14 years 7 months ago #4594 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Roses
Dark red (almost black) roses are my favorite, though I also like green roses and lavender roses:

: D

More
14 years 7 months ago #4596 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Roses
There is a type of rose called sterling... they are an almost metallic purple...

More
14 years 7 months ago #4602 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Roses
StephenG wrote:

There is a type of rose called sterling... they are an almost metallic purple...

Yes, a Sterling Silver rose! Those are beautiful!

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds