Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 3 months ago #14234 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

I will warn anyone thinking of getting a tattoo that they can be seriously addictive! I was already talking about what I wanted to get next before I left the shop. I'm even looking forward to my touch up in two weeks . . .

A friend of mine went through an 'addicted' phase with ear stretchers. I guess I can partly understand that..It wasn't so much an aesthetic thing - She was addicted to the slight pain she got from stretching her ears.

And - Thanks, scootiebee, for reminding me of that rhyme! :P It drives me nuts when I can't quite remember something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14255 by scootiebee
Cem, it's not easy being green. Just remember that. There is already a guy covered in green leopard dots, I can't remember what he calls himself, but he is a circus performer or something like that.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15072 by fastjam06
I have five. one on each fore arm, one on each shoulder and one on my chest. I am nowhere near finished. I would suggest that you get one finished before you start on a new one. I never got my military tat finished so it doesn't make much sense. I will be getting my forearm peice finished shortly and will post pictures of it then. I would also say don't put any names but I would be a hypocrite. I have put the same persons name on myself twice now. I don't think I will get this one covered up no matter what happens.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15096 by scootiebee
I don't have any names on me, just artwork, and would probably never put a name on myself. My husband has our daughter's name and birthday on his shoulder, so that's probably a safe one to have, but I don't want names. I have a dragon on my shoulder, and my daughter is the dragon (born in the Year of the Dragon), so that's her. I have three horses in a horseshoe all in Celtic knots on my back, and the three horses are me, my husband, and my daughter. But that's as close to names I want to get. And, no, I am not done either. I think once you get a tattoo, you are never really done...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15098 by cemwerewolf
Getting tattooed does seem to be an ever evolving process. I don't think any of the inked folks I know have only one tattoo and they are all planning future artwork. I tend to look at my tattoos as my spiritual skin. They represent a little bit of what's on the inside of me. So as I progress through life there will always be something new to add to the canvas.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16403 by Zenith
Finally got my pride and joy

it took about 6 hours and a bit over one hundred euros but it's done!

I can't understand why it won't upload the photo :huh: :(...finally it did uploaded..turns out initial picture was too large...lovely solliloquy Im having here :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Zenith. Reason: foolish me!

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds