Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 1 month ago #17512 by SkieShauphen
Yes, I do want to learn, but I'm going to look elsewhere to apprentice. La chika is crazy! Even her tats and piercings were outrageous prices!

Do you guys believe that tattoo's and piercings are for yourself or to show off to others?

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17518 by scootiebee
My tattoos are for myself. I like them. I got my first three where they wouldn't be seen by anyone other than me or my husband unless I was in an outfit without a back (like a swimsuit). I definitely make them for me. If others like or dislike them, that's their business. It doesn't affect me either way. I like them, they are for me.

And Verminaard, glad to hear your first experiment was on yourself! Post a picture of it!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17519 by Verminaard Draconis
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

Are you trying to learn tattooing, Skie?

Verminaard, I hope you didn't try your first tattoo on an innocent human! Ouch! But then again, a human would have complained when you put the stencil on their skin. They always make sure \"Is that how you want it?\" before they start in with the needles.

Nah its on my left leg that's why I don't mind it to be upside down because I can see it up right myself lol!

Your's truly! :blush:

In another way I just learn that sometimes drawings arentthe way we think\" I have found that my tattoo is upside right and upside down at the same time you can read it on both ways!!!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17521 by Diablesseska
:laugh: I have seen his tatoo and he is really good!! Maybe i'll be next? :ohmy:

ahahah not sure.. Im a little bit Scare
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Diablesseska.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17524 by Verminaard Draconis
Diablesseska wrote:

:laugh: I have seen his tatoo and he is really good!! Maybe i'll be next? :ohmy:

ahahah not sure.. Im a little bit Scare

Yes my love You'll have it!!! :woohoo: Hihihi its just needles, I know you'll love to, hahaha!!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17543 by cemwerewolf
My tattoos are for myself. They're in places that are easy to hide. I think they're kind of my way of altering my outside to match my inside a little better. Make me more comfortable in my own skin . . . :)

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds