Show Navigation Menu

Coffee

More
14 years 7 months ago #4661 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Coffee
I'm a tea person actually. English breakfast and Earl Grey the favourites. I've never really gotten into coffee but recently I've discovered the joys of Cafe Mocha (which is of course coffee mixed with chocolate). And now I'm slightly hooked on them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4662 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Coffee
I love it! I like to mix in a whole bunch of sugar along with 1 Lindt white chocolate truffle (and sometimes a little peppermint syrup). I also add a little whole milk :)

More
14 years 1 week ago #20150 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Sweets
I have some Southern Comfort and Jack Daniels flavored coffee. I'm contemplating on trying them out or not...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20156 by Dragonscale
Replied by Dragonscale on topic Re:Sweets
I have some Jack Daniels Coffee too,its really good. :)

More
14 years 1 week ago #20160 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I have had the Jack Daniels coffee, it is good. Right now I have chocolate rum coffee. Yum.

I bought doughnuts today. Bad me! :P

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20173 by Dragonscale
Replied by Dragonscale on topic Re:Sweets
You are lucky in the States and Canada,you have a lot more choice when it comes to coffee,probably 80% of the coffee drunk here is instant(other then in a cafe)and there aren't many flavoured fresh coffee's.Its funny,we went to Canada about three years ago and decided to buy some instant coffee as it is quick to make,we found some Nescafe,which is the one we drink at home,it was absolutely disgusting!,it must be made completely differently over there.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds