14 years 7 months ago #4396 by Lonecrow
Coffee was created by Lonecrow
That tasty drink..
So very easily addicted..
Do you like it?
With or without sugar?
Mixed with something?
Show me some ideias...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4428 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Coffee
I've actually never been able to get into drinking coffee. So many people I know just can't go without it, but I can't stand the stuff!

More
14 years 7 months ago #4455 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Coffee
I love coffee! I might as well admit I'm addicted to caffeine. I like my coffee with a lot of sugar, but everyone raises an eyebrow if instead of one lump or two of sugar I ask for five. I also love coffee with milk and whipped cream, and one of my own recipes (I guess it's not actually my own, but in my circle of friends I'm the only one who does it:laugh: ) is called \"instant heart-attack\". Some who have tasted it say that it could wake up the dead. What I do is put three or four table spoons of instant coffee in a cup, add sugar (not too much this time) and just a drop of water and mix it furiously until it becomes some sort of cream. I myself eat that cream as it is, but my friends and family ask me to add water, so it becomes a seemingly normal cup of coffee...until you taste it...it's really strong, and I'm not sure it's really that healthy:S

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #4464 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Coffee
I drink my coffee with a bit of milk without sugar. I only drink it with sugar when I feel that my sugardropped and need a fix, usually that happens when I'm studying all day in the library and am on the verge of going mad.

Just as an example for different tastes: My mom's friend drinks her coffee black without sugar, no cream or milk, just with some freshly pressed lemon juice - never figured it out how she can drink it like that but she explained that when she was pregnant she couldn't drink any kind of milk (not even soy or rice etc.) with her coffee so she tried lemon juice to soften the bitterness of the coffee and it worked for her and she liked it so much that she neverstoped drinking her coffee like that. I've tried it like that once, not bad, but not my cup of tea, well coffee. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4501 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Coffee
I like my coffee strong, black, with one sugar... only brewed coffee, never instant. I really don't function without it in the mornings. I've been drinking it since I was 12, so I guess I'm addicted.

Kahlua, Irish Cream, or a cherry liquer is a nice addition for a treat.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4505 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Coffee
It's my favourite drink!

I realy love a goog cup of coffe!

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds