Show Navigation Menu

No Car Day

More
14 years 7 months ago #4163 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:No Car Day
Zenith wrote:

I use public transport in big cities, and prefer to go by train on large distances, else i would rather use my own two feet. CorpseQueen, it's a wonder to me that you can read in busses. I get motion sick if I try to read or do anything else except watching the road.

some people have that problem , but read and have my mp3 player on and iv even fixed my rabbit skin top on the bus like restitching it up as i was wearing it with out poking my self with needle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4186 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:No Car Day
Bonsoir everyone,

mmmmmmmmmmmh

I am for ecologic véhicles and smalest one but not realy for no vehicles...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4187 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:No Car Day
I dont care, i ride my bicycle!

More
14 years 7 months ago #4195 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:No Car Day
I *wish* it were possible for me to walk/take public transportation here, but, it's not going to happen...I don't live within walking distance to any stores, and the public transportation system is a JOKE! I got spoilt, living in L.A. and San Diego (I live in Arizona right now); I could walk most places I needed to go, and there was the bus/train/subway for most everything else. (I'd drive if absolutely necessary) Now, I have to get in my car if I want to go anywhere. *sigh*

More
14 years 7 months ago #4201 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:No Car Day
janelle hell wrote:

I *wish* it were possible for me to walk/take public transportation here, but, it's not going to happen...I don't live within walking distance to any stores, and the public transportation system is a JOKE! I got spoilt, living in L.A. and San Diego (I live in Arizona right now); I could walk most places I needed to go, and there was the bus/train/subway for most everything else. (I'd drive if absolutely necessary) Now, I have to get in my car if I want to go anywhere. *sigh*

yip its not good , but that the usa its so big , i remember it was going to take me 9 hours by bus , but in a car it takes 1 and half hours or so to get to the airport

More
14 years 7 months ago #4204 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:No Car Day
natwilaniwartri wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

yip its not good , but that the usa its so big , i remember it was going to take me 9 hours by bus , but in a car it takes 1 and half hours or so to get to the airport

It's true; it can take much, MUCH longer to get where you need to go on the bus. That's why I'm glad I have a car, for when it's just not feasable to take public transport. (Like when one needs to catch a plane!)

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds