Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 7 months ago #3863 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Are you in love?
And how do you \"treat\" your beloved?

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3927 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Are you in love?
Yes, absolutely! My husband and I have been together almost 20 years now (more than half of our lives) and we're stronger than ever.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3928 by Kelaiah_
I believe in eternal love and I guess you have just proved it :blush:

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3953 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Are you in love?
Until recently I was with my girlfriend for two years (since we were 15/16). I don't know if you can be in love at that age but if you can be then we were - but we said it was young love, which is the most anyone of our age could love anyone else. We were down-to-earth about it, not like most young people who are out for a few weeks and \"so in love with\" each other. We aren't together any more because she fancied someone else and in fairness to her she came clean about it without cheating and we finished the whole thing together, rather than one of us chucking the other. Which is the mark of really trusting each other, if not of true young love itself. She's with him now, which I was very unhappy about but I'm feeling better about it as time goes on.

So I was in love, as much as anyone who's only 17 can be love.

Sorry for the small essay, just helps to talk about it I think. Congratulations to everyone who truly is in love, I hope it lasts forever.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3955 by Kelaiah_
I believe it was love. And I agree talking about it helps. Opening the new page could be much easier than you though it would be.

Some things might be good, but that doesn't mean they will last forever. Only truly worthy things will last forever. And after forever.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3957 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Are you in love?
Kelaiah_ wrote:

I believe it was love. And I agree talking about it helps. Opening the new page could be much easier than you though it would be.

Some things might be good, but that doesn't mean they will last forever. Only truly worthy things will last forever. And after forever.

Thank you :blush: It is getting easier. I didn't want to make it sound cliched when I was describing it though! Too many teenagers act as if their relationships are everything in the world and, speaking as a (mature) teenager, I can appreciate they're not. As to worthy things lasting forever, I think love is worthy, it's the most powerful of emotions. Love after death? Definitely. Whether in heaven or whatever, I think two people can be together for as long forever lasts.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds