Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 2 months ago #37362 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Eep. Today was so-so..

I woke up at 6pm for starters. That wasn't good.

Had a nice night in with friends though, and I finally dared to use my phone to answer a phonecall from another friend which made me feel better about myself. ^.^ (Not just because I finally dared to answer the phone, but because it was a pretty good conversation)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37450 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
Very long day today!

Finally had surgery to remove a piece of cartlidge that's been floating around in my knee for awhile. I was told to beat the hospital for noon but they called me to come in better than an hour early. I was admitted, filled out all the paperwork and settled into a room. Then they told me that thesurgery wouldn't be happening until after 3:00! So in the end I didn't get home until after 5.

Now all I have to do is find something to keep me occupied for the next two weeks or so while I recuperate . . .

More
12 years 1 month ago #37453 by black_magnolia
@ cemwerewolf: Hope you have a speedy recovery! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37457 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
black_magnolia wrote:

Seconded. Get well soon!

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 1 month ago #37458 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Seconded. Get well soon!

..Thirded! Hope it's a smooth recovery!

:P My day was so-so..I had a house viewing which took up most of the day. The house is beautiful but the issue we have is that one of our future housemates ideally needs a contract that starts in August because he's an international student and needs somewhere to move his stuff to before his current contract disappears..

Other than that..I bought tons of junk food. >.<

More
12 years 1 month ago #37461 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Spent most of the day on the couch. I'm not in a lot of pain but my knee's pretty stiff so it's difficult to walk around too much. But, being trapped on the couch meant I could get some work done! I've started and nearly finished a painting I'm doing for my niece / goddaughter's baptism on Sunday. It's kind of a neat project because I had my husband design it and I'm painting it so it's from both of us. I'm very pleased with it so far. :)

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds